Lean Manufacturing efficiencies reduce the time
between placing your order and product delivery.
The Circuits division is committed to providing our customers
with the highest quality, reliable printed circuits.
Our commitment means
• Fast response and follow up on quotations
• Engineering input and feedback
• Real time order tracking and status reporting from customer
• State of the art manufacturing equipment and systems
The above combination allows FTG Circuits to provide some
of the industry’s most complex printed circuits.
Our product offering includes
• A range of materials from standard to exotic
• Microvia and buried capacitance capability
• A variety of surface finishes
The company offers quick-turn prototype
through medium-volume production runs.
On time, all the time.
- February 08, 2017 - FTG Announces Full Year & Fourth Quarter 2016 Financial Results
- February 01, 2017 - FTG Announces Q4 and Annual 2016 Earnings Release and Conference Call Dates
- January 10, 2017 - FTG Awarded Three Year LTA from Leading Global Equipment Manfuacturer
- November 23, 2016 - FTG Announces It Has Been Selected A Canadian Innovation Exchange (CIX) Public Top 20 Most Innovativ
- October 11, 2016 - FTG Announces Q3 2016 Financial Results
- October 05, 2016 - FTG Announces Q3 2016 Earnings Release and Conference Call Dates
- September 06, 2016 - FTG Announces Organizational Changes
- August 24, 2016 - FTG Aerospace Chatsworth Top Performing Lockheed Supplier
- July 21, 2016 - FTG Announces Appointment of Mike Andrade to the Board of Directors
- July 18, 2016 - FTG Announces New Contract for Military Tanker Simulator